Thank you for shopping at MEDBHARAT. If you are not satisfied with your purchase we would be happy to help you.
We at Medbharat are committed to process and provide the genuine medicines and healthcare product(s) as per the stated order of the customers in good and rightful condition at the time of delivery. Medbharat still recommends inspection of the product(s) at consumer end before accepting the delivery.
RETURN of the orders by the customers would mean giving the product(s) back to Medbharat. The following conditions will be eligible/legitimate for the return request to be processed:
- The delivered product(s) is not same as the ordered product(s)
- The quality/content does not match the displayed product(s) (In case of quality mismatch, proper and compliant quality tests will be carried out to verify the concern)
- The expiry date or best before date is already surpassed or is near expiry (Term ‘near expiry’ of any product(s) would be 3 months or less)
- The delivered product(s) is damaged or tampered during transit or delivery*
*Important: It is recommended that the customers should not accept the delivery if the packaging seal is tampered firsthand. Additionally if the product(s) delivered, upon opening is found damaged, then at the time of delivery return or refund will be processed upon request. It is informed that Medbharat does not commit the replacement of the product(s), as it will depend on the stock availability of the product(s).
As soon as we receive the return request, Medbharat will check and verify the legitimacy and authenticity of the request before processing return request. Upon verification of the genuineness of the request, Medbharat will initiate the return procedure and begin the refund or exchange process as per customer’s requirement. However in case of return request for quality/content not accurate, Medbharat will verify the same with the supplier/vendor and if found inappropriate, the return/refund will be initiated immediately.
However Medbharat might take necessary lawful action if the return request is found to be unjustified and frivolous regarding the product(s) quality and contents.
Moreover Medbharat has full right to file a legal complaint against such unfair return requsts, and the customer will be solely responsible for all the expenses suffered by Medbharat in such case.
But otherwise we would be happy to resolve your concerns and serve you better in your return/refund requests.
Customer can raise a request for the return/exchange of the product(s) within 05 (five) days from the date of delivery of the product(s). The return request will be cancelled if the request is raised after the allotted time period. Medbharat has the full right to do so.
Return requests will be subject to the under mentioned situations
- Product(s) wrongly ordered by the customers himself does not satisfy return/exchange criteria
- Product(s) have been partially used or the product(s) seal has been opened/tampered with after the acceptance of the delivery will not be eligible for return/exchange
- Return requests raised because of change in prescription will not justify for return/exchange
- The product(s)/items to be returned/exchanged should be of the same batch number specified on the invoice/bill
- The product(s)/items to be returned exchanged should be in the form of original packaging of the manufacturer (like the original labels, price tags, box, invoice, barcodes etc.)
- Product(s) of specific nature/perishable product(s) will not be eligible for return/exchange (like health food and drinks, personal hygiene etc.)
- The product(s) should be in the same codition as at the time of the delivery
- Returns/Exchanges will not be eligible for the products under limited period offers
The following are the ways in which any customer can raise return/exchange request:
Cancellation request by the Customer:
- The customer can request for the return/exchange by sending us a mail providing the order details (order number, invoice number etc.) at email@example.com or may call us at +91 9202020205/+91 9202020207
- Our customer care team will authenticate your return/exchange request within 48 working hours from the time of receiving the request.
- Once the request has been validated to be authentic and just, Medbharat will begin procedure for return/exchange and initiate pickup of the product(s)
- The customer will have to pack the product(s) in the original package and should provide the original invoice as a proof of purchase
- Any customer can cancel the order until Medbharat has not shipped the product(s).
- Once the order has been shipped at our end, customer will not be able to raise cancellation request thereafter.
- The customer can raise a cancellation request at ‘MY ORDERS’ in ‘MY ACCOUNT’section on our website.
- Alternatively the customer may contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 9202020205/+91 9202020207 after placing the order if cancellation request needs to be raised.
- Our team will verify if the order has been shipped or not and process the request accordingly.
- It may happen that at times Medbharat might have to cancel your certain orders, as we may not be able to accept or/and service the order at your location.
- There may be some situations like non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by the customer(s) or errors in pricing of the stock updated on the website specified by our vendors.
- In such cases Medbharat reserves the right to cancel the order and refund the amount (if prepaid) and inform the customer the same.
- Medbharat also reserves the right to cancel the order if termed as Bulk Order(s) for which the following conditions apply:
- Products are not ordered for self-consumption rather for resale/commercial purposes- Multiple products ordered at the same time with different addresses/same address- Wrong/Invalid address or billing details provided- Order(s) placed using malpractices/misconducts
Medbharat levies nominal shipping charges* on the product(s) ordered depending upon the category of the product(s).
*Important: The shipping charges mentioned below will be levied over and above the price of the products on the website and will reflect in your cart summary while placing the order.
- Free shipping will be applicable for order value more than INR 499/- and/or standard shipping charges of INR 50/- will be applicable on all orders with value less than INR 499/- in all states across India except Ludhiana (Punjab)# on the under-mentioned categories:- General/OTC Medicines- Prescribed Medicines- Ointments- Medicine Supplements- Herbal and Ayurveda Medicines
- For products under other categories except the above stated categories, flat shipping charges of INR 399/- will be applicable on all the orders in all states across India except Ludhiana (Punjab)#
- Additionally a minimum COD and Convenience charge of INR 40/- will be charged for all orders in all states across India except Ludhiana (Punjab)##Medbharat provides free shipping on all product(s) under all categories in Ludhiana city for a minimum order value of INR 200/-No COD or Convenience charges will be applicable as well for orders above INR 200/- but if the order value is below INR 200/- an amount of INR 40/- will be charged as convenience/COD charges.
- The estimated time for delivery of the orders will depend on theshipping address of the customers (generally will vary between 2-10 working days depending upon the pincode location)
- Medbharat provides the delivery facility in all the cities in the states mentioned below:
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Daman & Diu
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Note: In case, due to unavailability, only part of your order is fulfilled and shipped then the shipping charges will be proportionately charged on your remaining order. Similarly upon cancellation of the order, the shipping charges incurred will also be refunded for the products falling under categories mentioned in 1.) of the Shipping Policy Shipping of orders at certain locations will not be available if any political stress is observed or the case may be which our courier partners will update.
- Upon cancellation or return of the order as per the above-mentioned conditions in the respective policies, Medbharat will verify and authenticate the nature of return/cancellation of the order.
- Once it has be verified as just reason, Medbharat will initiate the refund request of the customer.
- For prepaid orders the amount of refund will be credited automatically to the customer account/credit card/debit card used at the time of the transaction.
- For orders on COD the customer will provide his bank details for the refund request to process.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the customer within 7-10 working days from the date of approval from the payment gateway merchant
- For any further information or query please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call at +91 9202020205/ +91 9202020207